Catalogue info: Murals (two) and stencilled wall in the first floor right back room, Walter William Hess (b. 1910) 1952. Oil on wood. When the murals were painted, the house was owned by Angus William Gillis. He died in 1977 and the house was sold to the present owners. The house has since been unoccupied and the owners donated two murals to the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia.